晓薇手迹

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign. The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom. And only when I smile that I can see the angel passing over ^o^

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Camping Trip!!!

The camping trip is most amazing and exciting part of all the activies in FIUTS. They are very well organized,and with bunches of nice sweet people.
During the trip I got known lots of new friends, from German, England, Canada, Newsland, Turkey, French, Indonesia, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hokong........and many many countries. They are all exciting people and I had a lot of fun there, so I hope I can share my happiness with you guys.

This is the last "indowood" show, and the dance.

This guy is really cool and funny. Talking with him is an interesting thing!

The view from the top of MT. PILCHUCK

All the survivors in my team,haha :)

The Japanese dance, cool~

Campfire: Interesting and cute dance--head,shoulder, knee, foot~

View from the top of MT. PILCHUCK

Before our team start.

I am the only CHINESE who signed for higking #3, to the top of MT. and I succeed! I am YTOUGH! hahahahahah , ooooh, yeah ^O^

Crazy guy in my team:)

The last but hardest part.

I was protected by these two tall guys. Looks just like a sandwich~~~~
What's in the middle of German and India?
China ! hahahahaha :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

晓薇终于露面了,呵呵。先留个名,慢慢看照片......

8:24 AM  
Blogger Vivien said...

Thank you :)

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time no see Vivien.Received your message and came here.Seems you're having fun with your new life in the US.It's really wonderful according to your pics.I should say I envy you much:p
Be happy,and take care.

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at last you show up...
just incredible should i say...envying too

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful life!也到我空间留言哦~

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

照片不错的

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur face is shining again ,u really look so refreashing and admiring!
still i felt regretful about my deferred response to ur text message before uR departure from BJ,maybe my reply caught u in the air haha~~
may uR life goes well there!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Vivien said...

Thanks for everybody's care! You guys are so sweet :)

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home